Thursday, December 19, 2013

Still Sprinting

These last days continue to be overflowing, in the attempt to squeeze everything possible out of the time left.  However it is a good thing that we are almost done as many suppiles are tired or running out.  

My lab coat has become too dirty to even put on.  It might even be combustable at this point.


I use a phone book when I do a paper wipe on my etching plates.  This is what is left of the Manhatttan Yellow pages.  There has been many inches of entertainment with each piece I use, reading about all the services I didn't know I needed or were even available.  Many kinds of entertainment, clowns being my favorite.  Then moving on the pet stores where you can purchase a live rock.  Might have to get me one  of those.


The next challange is to get it all back in the car tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment