Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SPRINT TO THE END

It was 17 below this morning so sprinting between buildings is a must around here.  The gentle sound of the sidewalk snowplow wakes me every morning signalling that my way is clear.  The effects of my time here will be long lasting and will continually reveal itself to me.  But for the next days i am focusing on the little things around me that when complete will equal the big thing.

And just to be sure that I can squeeze everything out of these days possible, felt I needed alittle  insurance.

Can always use more brain power.  We have been spoiled daily but the chef's farm to table organic masterpieces.  And since "Asphalt" was local and organic it qualified for a try.  And as suspected, it is dangerously delicous.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment